Radiology of Trauma and Neoplasia
- Explain the different types of fractures (incomplete vs. complete and fatigue vs. insufficiency.
- Analyze multiple views of different joints including fractures.
- Interpret fracture description and correlate with mechanism of injury.
- Recognize that certain fractures/dislocations that imply or are suspicious for additional injuries.
- Recognize various secondary signs of fracture that can be helpful with the diagnosis.
- Define incidence, approach to diagnosis and treatment of common tumor and tumor like lesions of bone.